Mourinho reminds Chelsea fans how many goals United conceded to spurs
In a bizarre finishing gesture after Chelsea grabbed a late equalizer against his Manchester United team, manager Jose Mourinho took the time to remind Chelsea fans that they’re not the top London side in his books and that spurs walloped United by three clear goals.
In a gesture lauded as largely magnanimous by the press, Mou took a moment to praise Pochettino’s spurs project and how much more complete a unit they are.
Of course, there are many interpretations of what Jose Mourinho’s three fingered gesture meant.
- A prediction of the best imaginable position United can finish this season
- The number of decent players United have in their squad.
- The number of seasons Pogba will play at United
- The number of years since Mourinho won a major trophy
- The number of times Phil Jones falls over on his way to breakfast every morning
- The number of Ferraris Alexis Sanchez can buy for every minute he doesn’t score a goal.
This follows hot on the heels of all the times Mourinho held up his own fingers along with fifteen pairs of gloves to illustrate how many times United have bored and frustrated their fans with parking the bus since he took over.